The issue of an overdue administrative fee is required when the vehicle has not passed the technical control before the expiration of the current KTEO. Further down you will find instructions on how to print online the administrative fee of overdue control. In the case which you do not want to realize the process by yourself the Autosafe KTEO takes on the printing of the online administrative fee for your account. . It is highlighted that the issue of the online administrative fee may be charged with the relative cost of its issuance and payment.
The issuance of the e-payment is realized through the webpage of Γ.Γ.Π.Σ (gsis) in the website https://www.gsis.gr/
1.In the pagehttps://www.gsis.gr/ you choose from services the e-Payment
You are connected to the web portal of Γ.Γ.Π.Σ.Δ.Δ. and through the electronic service of “e-payment”, by clicking the button Granting a Fee, it appears in the screen the electronic form “Request for Grant of Payment”
3. It is completed as follows:
Α. If the transactor knows the four-digit code of the payment he wants, he types it in the space Search by type code and after that presses the button for Search. Check if the fields – Public Body – Fee Category – Payment Type correspond to those you want.
Β. If the transactor does not know the four-digit code of the payment, then chooses the following:
- Public Body (obligatory field) The transactor chooses the category he wishes by opening the pop-up menu, which includes all the categories (Ministries, Independent Authorities, Organizations).
- Fee Category (obligatory field) The transactor chooses the category he wishes by opening the pop-up menu, which includes all the payment categories.
- Payment Type (obligatory field) The transactor chooses the payment type he wishes to issue by opening the pop-up menu, which includes all the types based on the category that has been chosen. In the case of a payment with variable amount, it appears the field Variable Amount and the transactor will have to define the amount in at his own responsibility. The amount should have up to two decimal places and it can not be smaller than 0,50€. In the case of a payment with stable amount, it appears the field Amount which is filled automatically.
CAUTION! In the fee category with automatic commitment, it appears a relevant message. For these specific payments there is no possibility of a refund application from the transactor through the system. By its payment, the fee is automatically committed.
5. After that you move on by filling the rest of your data.
6.Finally you press <Submit Request< >>
7.After the submission of the request it appears the screen «Confirmation of Payment data» with a completed Deadline for Payment, which is automatically determined by the system. After the passage of the deadline for payment, if the fee is not paid the code of the e-Payment ceases to exist and is «CANCELED». In the case which the TIN has not been completed a message appears in the screen of the confirmation data «The T.I.N. has not been completed – the refund of by chance unduly paid amounts cannot be realized». Before the confirmation of the final submission of the request the transactor can modify his data and then proceed to the submission of the request by pressing the option «Final Submission Request».
Relevant instruction can be found in the webpage of Γ.Γ.Π.Σ